Doing a retrofit or new construction project? Using products that have DesignLights Consortium® Qualified Product Listing or ENERGY STAR® certification can save energy and money. Some utilities offer incentives for using these products, but information is difficult to find. Using this tool makes it easy by doing the work for you!
Usage Instructions for NICOR’s rebate finder
- Enter the zip code of your project’s installation location
- Select a product category
- Select a product subcategory
- Choose a utility provider from the list
- Modify the default wattage and annual hours for the most accurate results
- Click the cut sheet icon for additional product information
- Click the DLC® icon to see the DLC screenshot
- Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser for quick access to NICOR’s rebate finder
- NICOR’s rebate finder provides rebate estimates and utility program information that is consistently updated, so check back often for the newest products and up-to-date information!
Disclaimer: All product eligibility and rebates should be verified by the utility company. NICOR does not provide a guarantee for rebate estimates or rebate programs. It is up to the customer to apply for rebates.